Dunes Club ! Sauna & Steambath
Photo : Dunes Club facilities : Sauna
Dunes Club, Bathinda Sauna bath room timing 05:00am to 10:00 am and 04:30pm to 08:30pm
TUESDAY CLOSE FOR MAINTENANCE
A Sauna is a small room or building designed as a place to experience dry or wet heat sessions, or an establishment with one or more of these and auxiliary facilities. The steam and high heat make the bathers perspire. Saunas can be divided into two basic styles: conventional saunas that warm the air or infrared that warm objects. Infrared saunas may use various materials in their heating area such as charcoal, active carbon fibers, and other materials.
A Steambath is a steam-filled room for the purpose of relaxation and cleansing. The Club having this facility for members and their families only.
Advantages of Steam Bath:
- A lot of people know that steam rooms give a lot of benefits and advantages. The most common and obvious reason is to relieve tension buildup and various forms of stress.
- Steam bath will definitely give people a soothing and relaxing effect most especially after a hard day’s work.
- It does not only relax your muscles but most importantly it will keep your emotional mood more stable and happy.
- Various ailments such as arthritis, muscle pains and the like can be relieved because of its warm effect to the body.
- Old people will surely benefit from this since joint pains and other body pains can be relieved.
- It can also help reduce weight for those who are fat and in need of losing fats.
- Steam rooms due to its heat effect make you sweat a lot thus your body will eventually release toxins and other negative energies.
- It will also regulate and stimulate the flow of your blood and make your metabolism works faster.
- It also makes your skin looks fresh, young looking and truly healthy.
- It can give you a lot of self-confidence due to the good effects it will cause to your personal appearance.
Disadvantages of Steam Bath:
- Since steam baths uses tap water, the things in it will be absorbed by your skin such as chlorine, and other chemicals which may not be healthy to your body.
- The humid temperature of a steam room is an easy breeding ground for bacteria and other viruses which may pose a risk in your health.
- Improper installation of these steam baths may cause headaches to the users.
- The heat emitted from the steam room may not be good for those who have asthma and heart problems.
- It is quite costly and if you have more important priority, you may not install one at the moment.
- We know a steam bath is very relaxing, but you should make sure that you don’t stay in a steam bath, steam room or use any other steam option for more than 15 to 20 minutes. Also drink enough water to replenish yourself If you do several steam baths in succession, start a fresh session only when your body has cooled down. Use fresh air or water for this. If you don’t you could overtax your circulation
- When you do use essential oils in an aromatherapy mix, make sure you use therapeutic grade essential oils
- When you are pregnant or a nursing mom, it's better not to use essential oils, just to be on the safe side
- If you have sunburned or hypersensitive skin, broken veins or inflammation, you should NOT use any steam treatment.
- And of course if you have high blood pressure, heart or other conditions that could be worsened by a steam treatment, make sure you talk to your doctor first.
dune club news